Welcome Note

Hi and welcome to my blog. It is where I put all my photography works. Feel Free to look around and hope that you enjoy your moments here. Thanks!

Wedding: Chrisey & Esther

Hi.

Another update..! I'm so excited in writing this one. It is another clash of culture! Previously I wrote about it here. This time it is between a chinese bride and a Rungus groom. As I expected, there lots of fun and games before the groom march into the bride's room and confess his undying love.Congratulation to both of you and thank you so much in choosing us to capture your wonderful memorable moments..

























2 comments:

  1. Richard CM Photography is a professional photography company, they are proving nice photos. here as i saw professional looks of their work. I do take care of photography and providing Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete