Welcome Note

Hi and welcome to my blog. It is where I put all my photography works. Feel Free to look around and hope that you enjoy your moments here. Thanks!

Wedding: Jimmy & Josephine

Recently, I posted a wedding of Victor & Marilyn. A week after that wedding, I have the opportunity to joined my friend's (Boniface - Millenium Studio) sister in-law wedding as an official photographer at Kg. Pogunon, Penampang. It just a simple yet elegance wedding I could say. The solemnization was held at nearby (a 5 minutes walk or less) church, celebrate by their home grown local priest Father Michael Modoit. Then we proceed back to the bride's house for the reception. As I say, it just a simple, easy proceeding, but  the crowd is just amazing! With the dancing, drinking and singing, you could say that, everyone are having a awesome time. Even the priest joined in for the fun!

Anyway here are some of our fav!



















No comments:

Post a Comment