Welcome Note

Hi and welcome to my blog. It is where I put all my photography works. Feel Free to look around and hope that you enjoy your moments here. Thanks!

Wedding: Charie & Malik

Happy New Year 2013.!

Wow, it is really been a long time since my last update.. Been very busy rushing everything with a tight schedule here and there.. :p Nevertheless work is work, and now finally an update from our recent photography session.

Charie and Malik. What a wonderful couple they are.! Both working as a teacher at the same school I believe. Starting our session at the bride side in Kota Marudu on the first day for Nikah session and sanding on the next day. Charie actually is a friend of my friend's wife Flicia (not that complicated isn't it) who are married the same year as well. You can check their photo here.  It is really fun and exciting experience for us crew here capturing all the wonderful moments with this couple.

Here are some of our favorite!


















 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment