Welcome Note

Hi and welcome to my blog. It is where I put all my photography works. Feel Free to look around and hope that you enjoy your moments here. Thanks!

Wedding: Doddy & Florence

Finally, get my chance to upload one of my recent work. That is Doddy and Florence who tied the knot last month. Have to say, they both really are meant for each other. Seeing their chemistry working out perfectly, I can say their are one of the best couple shoot I have taken before. Just look at  these few photos that I've uploaded here. Not just them, but  their families and friends are just so supportive and fun and fantastic.  There's so many other photos that I wanted to upload but given limited time, these are just some of my favorites will just do. Congratulations to the fantastic loving couple Doddy and Florence on your wedding day.!

 












No comments:

Post a Comment