Welcome Note

Hi and welcome to my blog. It is where I put all my photography works. Feel Free to look around and hope that you enjoy your moments here. Thanks!

Wedding: Anthony & Flicia

Remember Anthony & Flicia? They are the one that got engaged recently on Valentine's Day. You can see their engagement day HERE. And now they are married.! How time fly by.! I just can get enough when looking back to all the photos when shooting them. Their just really are meant for each other. The emotion and the tears of joy from both the couple and parent really bring up the atmosphere of a great wedding ceremony. Congratulations to both of you on your wedding day. Indeed, it's an honor for me and the crew to be able to photograph your special day again.

Here's some of my fave. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment