Welcome Note

Hi and welcome to my blog. It is where I put all my photography works. Feel Free to look around and hope that you enjoy your moments here. Thanks!

Wedding: Cyril & Julianie

Hey guys! How are your days today? Hope you guys have a wonderful amazing days. As for now, I am uploading you guys a wedding photos for Cyril & Julianie which is taken on June 2013. Remember my previous post for Ebronny & Nooridah? You can click here to read more. Well Ebronny and Julianie here are actually brother and sister!

Cyril and Julianie wedding took place at Tang Dynasty Hotel, Kota Kinabalu. There are lots of activities; karaoke, dancing, children playing, family get together from afar, and I am having a blast taking all that moments! Cyril and Julianie are really made for each other, Their faces just glowing and you can see their smiling wide. Though Cyril has a big and hunk body but he is one loving care husband for Julianie and I can see that from all the photos I have taken. I know this is too late but still I want to say congratulation to you both!


















For more pictures, you can check out my facebook page. Till then, bye!

24 comments:

  1. Great wedding photographs . I appreciate your shoots . Keep continue sharing . Cut Out Photo | Image Masking Service | Photo Cut Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedding photography.so beautiful.Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful photographs of wedding.Thanks a lot for sharing

    Raster to vector convertion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cyril & Julianie, Congrats for your wedding.Thanks for sharing your beautiful wedding photographs with us.

    Clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Image & Digital photographer.
    http://fusionmug.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice post....
    https://www.s3cases.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article, thank you for sharing this information.

    http://clippingsolution.com/image-masking-service.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice captures. Really like your wedding photography album

    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post. I am getting more interested about it.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, one of the most informative posts on this subject online actually. Very well written and very touchy and there’s not much profoundly written stuff about Indian cities, so I pay my hats off to the writer of this post. clipping path house

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, one of the most informative posts on this subject online actually.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing …….http://clippingpathindie.com/raw-image.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice wedding photograpy...i really like your wedding photography album. Thanks for sharing your beautiful wedding photography with us. We provide high-quality ecommerce product photo editing service at a competitive price from Clipping Expert Asia.
    product photo editing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photos! Thanks for sharing!

    For Outlook Apps, logging out process is pretty different from one version to the other. If you don't now How to Sign Out of Outlook App on Windows 10, FixGuider will guide you. And then you will be able to sign out from all versions of Outlook Apps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing wending Photography. Really amazing collection of photos. I have inspired by this post. Feeling glad after seeing your good post. Keep continue sharing .
    Image Masking Services

    ReplyDelete

  15. This is a really informative article. I really enjoy this and hope I will get this type of informative article. I'm a photo editor you can check it out.
    Background Removal
    Neck Joint

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful post. Thanks for sharing such I enjoyed your blog. Great writing. Its helpful for me. Nice site about clipping path and you are work professionally. For more about clippingmaskservice
    I read your article that seems to be an amazing and interesting one. I would like to clarify what services that you simply provided to us. if anyone need clipping path services.com! then go to our website.jewelry retouching service

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the great list,american eagle bulk ammothis is very useful and I think it is very hard to find out this kind of list manually.

    ReplyDelete
  18. one day i will also click photo like this and will take service from a clipping path service provider company.

    ReplyDelete