Welcome Note

Hi and welcome to my blog. It is where I put all my photography works. Feel Free to look around and hope that you enjoy your moments here. Thanks!

Lih Jye & Theresa

A beautiful day to start with this couple who tie the knot of everlasting love together. Chung Lih Jye & Theresa Kong, which the groom was my classmates during high school and the bride is my friend's sister. Wonder how small our world can be.! Shooting started at both bride and groom's house as early as 7am (2nd photographer: Jeremiah covering the groom side while myself and the 3rd photographer: Willie covering at the bride's house) then continued from the groom house to the bride's house where few games or tasks need to be completed before they are allowed to entered to meet the bride, then to the chapel for solemnizing their vows.


At evening, the heats continued with dinner at Promenade Hotel. Congrats to the newly wedded couple and may you have a blessed journey together ahead.! And thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy this moments with you guys.!






No comments:

Post a Comment